Grilled Lime Cilantro Ahi With Honey Glaze
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1/4 cup olive oil, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, ginger, and 1/4 cup cilantro.
- Add tuna fillets, and turn to coat evenly. Let marinate for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 2 tablespoons cilantro; set aside.
- When grill is hot, reduce heat to low, and place tuna fillets on grate.
- Close lid, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Flip fillets over carefully, and close lid again for another minute to sear fish. Open lid, and continue cooking until barely done, basting frequently with marinade.
- When fish is almost cooked through, brush the honey glaze over both sides of fish, and remove from grill.
Ahi Tuna Recipies – Follow us on Instagram
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.