- Roll seasoned Mahi Mahi fillet in egg whites.
- Roll in Panko and Macadamia nut mixture.
- Sear the both sides of mahi until golden brown.
- Finish in the oven at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- In a saute pan, add a little oil. Sau
- te mushrooms, sun-dried tomato, spinach and tomato. Season to taste.
- Deglaze with white wine and add the orzo pasta.
- Add garlic butter and toss well to finish.
Lemongrass Buerre Blanc (Makes 2 cups)
- 1 cup White Wine ¼ cup White Wine Vinegar 1 Shallot (minced).
- 1 Stalk Lemongrass (bottom end sliced). 1¾ cup Heavy Cream 1 pound Unsalted Butter (room temperature).
- Add kosher salt and white pepper
- Combine wine, vinegar, shallots, and lemongrass in a heavy sauce-pot.
- Heat on med-high heat until reduced by half.
- Then add in heavy cream, and reduce heat to medium. Again, reduce by half.
- Turn down to low heat and add butter into the sauce a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Season to taste with salt and white pepper.